The eBusiness for IBM i Programmers series covers the skills required to create an ebusiness application on an IBM i system.
Approximate Study Time for the Entire Series: 17-21 hours
This series contains the following courses:
- eBusiness: From HTML to WebSphere
- Coding HTML and XHTML: Basic Elements
- Coding HTML and XHTML: Advanced Elements
- Writing a CGI Program in RPG
- Developing Web Applications Using Net.Data
- Ajax Programming
- eBusiness for IBM i Programmers Competency Exam
The eBusiness for IBM i Programmers series should be taken by the individuals responsible for implementing an organization's web site. The audience includes webmasters, content developers, application programmers, and system administrators.
This series assumes that you are familiar with the concepts and basic operations of both IBM i and personal computer systems.
Writing a CGI Program in RPG assumes that you have a working knowledge of RPG programming in the ILE environment. You can satisfy this prerequisite by successfully completing the Manta RPG Programming series.